Eliza’s Market is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Eliza’s Market may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 2015.
Information we hold about you
We hold a number of different types of information about you, including:
- Order information – when you place an order with us you are required to provide the following information: name, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, email address and telephone number. This information allows us to fulfil your order and notify you of the status of your order. All customer credit card information is handled securely by our payment provider; Eliza’s Market does not have access to this information and it is not stored on our database.
- Registration information. When you register with Eliza’s Market you are required to provide your name and email address.
- Membership Information. When you become a member you can hold information in your account relating to your order history and address book.
- Data from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access Eliza’s Market. This may include your IP address and other information about things like your internet service, location, the type (including identifiers) of browser you use, or the pages you visit.
What we will do with the information we hold about you
We may use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you and other users, the advertisers that purchase ads on the site, and other third parties. For example, we may use the information we receive about you to do the following:
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of adverts you and others see, including to deliver relevant adverts to you;
- To customise the service in a way that makes it better tailored to your needs.
- To provide promotional emails and/or newsletters;
- To assist internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
We will not share information about you with a third party which identifies you personally unless you have given us express permission to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you and/or you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Opt in/Opt out
If at any time you wish alter your email preferences please email us on email@example.com. You may unsubscribe from any emails currently subscribed to by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your emails and following the instructions provided.